There are plenty of ways to enjoy Maine summers, but the best way according to most is boating. Maine’s coastal waters as well as the rivers and lakes, make for some of the best scenery and fun. You can enjoy a relaxing day coasting down the river or kick it up a notch tubing and waterskiing on the lake. To be fully in these moments it is best to know you are covered and protected should anything go wrong. Having a Maine boat insurance policy is the best way to have the peace of mind you deserve when enjoying yourself!
We have compiled the top five reasons you should have a policy:
- If you are in an accident it is going to cost you money making repairs or replacing what was damaged.
- If your passengers are injured due to accident medical costs can pile up quickly.
- Other boaters. It isn’t required in the state of Maine to take a safety course on boating.
- Theft. Maybe they don’t steal your boat, but grab your brand new Sonar/GPS combo.
- Why not? Boat insurance is a simple way to make sure you are covered.
Talk to your local independent agent today, they can help you find a policy that fits your needs and doesn’t empty your wallet. Maine summers are the best so why would you risk losing any time enjoying it? Get the protection you need and get out and enjoy the water!